Blogger changed all the formatting but on a Mac I can't use the buttons for formatting. Rats. Why'd they have to go and change stuff. I HATE CHANGE.
Mom's in the hospital and might need major surgery. She's been in all weekend and I've been a nervous wreck, especially with the Sprint network problem all weekend. Anyway, we're waiting for the results of a test on her carotid arteries. If they are seriously occluded (blocked) then the docs want to do surgery, in which case I will be putting everything on hold here and shuffling off to Elmira NY.
I'm frustrated with my bro. He didn't bother to tell my nephew anything about mom being in the hospital, so when he found out by a comment I made in an email, he had no idea what was going on. Sheesh. When will my 52 year old brother ever grow the fuck UP?
Anyway, I need to get home now and make sure my little fishies haven't boiled alive in their tank. I'll call mom tonight and see if she's heard anything more, then call my nephew and try to keep him up to date.
It never ends...
No comments:
Post a Comment