Is it over, yet?
As if the lock fiasco wasn't enough this week...Sprint shut off my phone because I was 3 fucking days late with my payment this month. I've been late with payment before, but usually no more than a week (and only because I simply forgot, not because I was trying to get out of paying my bill). Anyway, I made the payment and they turned it back on in an hour.
And then I find out that my minutes are terribly horribly over the limit... and I remembered that I kept getting wrong numbers last month. Apparently a new Sprint customer had been given MY phone number as their own number, so all those calls I'm charged for aren't mine. Which means I gotta go to the Sprint store and straighten that out.
I think the key here is to just remember all the good stuff in my life and not let all this menial crap gain so much momentum. With all the horrible shit in the world these days, sometimes it's all I can do to keep charging ahead, hoping that somehow my efforts are worth while. Being a Buddhist is often the only thing that holds me together.
Anyway, tonight Bizarro and I are gonna just watch a movie and maybe drink some wine. Tomorrow I'll deal with stupid cars and phones. At least I get to go to T'ai Chi in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment