Moving Right Along...
It's Sunday, the day before Memorial Day. Thank gawd we have tomorrow off from classes. This gives me a chance to take a breath and get some other things done whilst simultaneously staying on top of skool work. Yesterday I did some house kleenin' and some skook work, but was wiped out by 10:00. Of course, Bizarro wanted to go out but I was in no shape to do so. I've been fighting the cold-thing that he has, and I appear to feel worse at night and first thing in the morning. So last night I was all about drinking tea and hanging out. Thankfully, Bizarro stayed home with me. He's such a doll! Then he woke up coughing at 6 a.m. and took some NyQuil pills (NyQuil NyQuil NyQuil, we love you, you giant fucking "Q"). Needless to say he's a zombie at work today. Poor guy.
I went to the gym today! There were like 20 people in the whole building, it was great. Did some speed walkin' and some stationary cyclin' and even found the remnants of the MMAClub standing around the Combative Arts Room, so I punched the bag and did some T'ai Chi. Say, Mr. Club, why weren't YOU there?? HHmmmmm??? Steven was there with three other women from the club whose names I've either never learned or forgotten.
Oh, and one more testament to O.U.'s cheap-ass incompetence: the Ping center (campus gym) is not available for summer use to students registered for Fall quarter. Fuckers. I can't help but keep comparing this place to R.I.T. where I did my MFA. The athletic facilities were decent (and the women's locker room had all kinds of accoutrements, including a sauna!) and we paid LESS in fees. *sigh*
My grand plan for tonight - kleen out the fridge and defrost the freezer (which is currently frozen shut - it's one o' those tiny freezers in a tiny fridge. Not the "cube" fridge but the midget fridge). Then I'm gonna make some melon salad and fix me up some Udon noodles for din din, and watch one of the Korean movies I rented today. Then later tonight maybe I'll get some more work done.
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!
No comments:
Post a Comment